- Carbon fiber withstands prolonged exposure to direct flame and will not burn, char or harden
- Arc flash test to level 2 with an ATPV of 19.1 cal/cm2
- Goat-grain palms for incredible abrasion resistance
- Sewn with black Kevlar® thread for stronger seams
- Heat resistance up to 284°F/140°C
Introducing the world’s thinnest, most dexterous arc flash-rated glove. In situations that demand high dexterity and arc flash protection, these gloves are the only option.
Scientifically engineered for flame resistance, these gloves offer Arc Flash Hazard Category 2 with an ATPV of 8.2 cal/cm2 as well as 1,125 grams of cut protection (ANSI Level A3) to help protect workers against arc flash and cut hazards.