- Carbon fiber withstands prolonged exposure to direct flame and will not burn, char or harden
- Arc flash test to level 2 with an ATPV of 19.1 cal/cm2
- Goat-grain palms for incredible abrasion resistance
- Sewn with black Kevlar® thread for stronger seams
- Heat resistance up to 284°F/140°C
Introducing the world’s thinnest, most dexterous arc flash-rated glove. In situations that demand high dexterity and arc flash protection, these gloves are the only option.
Scientifically engineered for flame resistance, these gloves offer Arc Flash Hazard Category 2 with an ATPV of 8.2 cal/cm2 as well as 1,125 grams of cut protection (ANSI Level A3) to help protect workers against arc flash and cut hazards.
Kit contains hood with protective shield, hard hat and safety glasses, bib, short coat and duffle bag. Please note that the duffle bag is not flame-resistant.
Fabric:Flame-resistant 9.0 oz. (305 g/m2) twill
Blend:Outershell-9.0 oz. (305 g/m2) 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon Liner-9 oz. (305 g/m2) 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon
Protection: ATPV 40.2 calories/cm² (HRC4)
• Meets ASTM F1506-02ae1 (Standard Performance Specification for Flame Resistant Textile Materials for Wearing Apparel for Use by Electrical Workers Exposed to Momentary Electric Arc and Related Thermal Hazards), OSHA 1910.269 (Electric Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution – Clearance Tree Trimming Operations) & NFPA 70E
• Arc Rating ATPV 40 calories/cm2
• Made in U.S.A.
NEW Universal Fit AS1200U Salisbury by Honeywell’s is a weight balancing arc flash protection faceshield that fit ALL popular front brim hard hats.
The shield easily stows in a balanced, compact position, centered over the top of the hard hat when not needed. The AS1200U assembly attaches to the front brim hard hat with an elastomeric band that secures the bracket onto the brim. All parts are dielectric and specifically designed for arc flash protection.
The AS1200U have an ATPV rating of 12cal/cm2 (NFPA 70E HRC 2) and utilizes nanotechnology and an anti-fog coating, to provide a clearer, more transparent window for improved visibility. The faceshield unit includes an upper bracket ventilation feature that allows a natural air flow through the top of the face shield. This reduces fogging of the visor, lowers CO2 levels and improves comfort for the user.